Ikaria was born from collaboration. As a company, we pursue paths and partnerships that lead to the development and commercialization of acute-care therapies for the significant unmet medical needs of the critically ill.
We look to collaborate on relationships that can build on our three areas of expertise:
- Insight into the clinical needs of critically ill patients
- Deep understanding of the biology of critical conditions
- Intimate understanding of the needs of healthcare providers who practice critical care medicine
Our critical care business managers have established a proven track record of success in the field of complex critical care therapies with a high level of clinical competence.
We are actively pursuing opportunities that can benefit from our expertise and are dedicated to bringing additional innovative and much-needed therapies to the critical care market.
We are seeking partners to co-develop and commercialize several of our assets for which we do not have the commercial infrastructure or geographic reach. Specifically, we are interested in world-wide partners for:
- Inhaled nitric oxide/INOpulse® DS – for the treatment of idiopathic and other forms of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Inhaled nitric oxide/INOpulse® DS – for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
If you are interested in licensing Ikaria's products, please contact us.
We embrace academic partnerships to help drive our research and development efforts. We value these scientific and clinical partners as we work together to explore the use of naturally occurring molecular compounds and their utility in the critical care settings. Here are just some of the institutions with which we collaborate:
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Columbia University, New York, NY
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH